welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I'm so sad now. )): A few weeks ago, Carina asked me if i post "Phyllis suck" in Phyllis blog. Why would i do tht for ? I dont even hate or dislike her. Tht person nothing to do, anyhow use my name to write tht thing. Then I wanted to see. I couldn't get into her blog. So i tried today. Was quite long alr. I looked at the older posts. I saw. Everyone was practically scolding tht person. I feel sad because it seemed as thought they are all scolding me but they're not. ): Fortunately, everyone knows its definitely not written by me. (: But its still sad to see everyone scolding "Lydia" although she is not me. Anyway, if its written by me, would i still put my name down ? So silly.

Another reason is because Monday will be the last day to see my seniors. ):

I can't seem to sleep now. I'm not tired at all. So weird. My legs are tired though- Maybe trying to sleep now. Its quite late alr. Tmr need to wake up early to complete my homework.