
CNY was flitteristic! :)
CNY 2010 was definitely well-spent & I really loved seeing all relatives gather together.
This year was a little different, Steph came visiting with us for 2nd and 3rd day!
On the 1st day, we had a great service! :)
I got to my maternal's by 11.30am, which was way too early.
The guests started coming so we entertained them.
When they left, I got sleepy while waiting for my mom & sis.
So I totally zonked out till 3pm. Hehe.
Entertained guests till about 6pm, then Daddy came to fetch sis & I to paternal's.
Aaaah my brother is way too adorable! ^^
We got back home before midnight, very tiring already!
2nd day, Steph came over 10am+.
Daddy came to fetch us around 11am.
Went over to Jurong, stayed till 4.30pm before going to Bedok.
Went to Cash Studio with relatives and sang, super fuuuun!
That day was super tiring even though we only visited one house.
Got back home, bathed & all!
Steph complained she was hungry so she cooked maggi mee.
I had to eat because *long story*.
Then we had h2h talk, cheer up bff ^^
Slept 2am+ when my dad already said to sleep early (laughs)!
3rd day, wha loads of visiting!
Got up bright & early, and daddy fetched us at 10am+.
Went to Bishan, Pasir Ris, Chai chee, Joo Chiat, then Kembangan.
Thank God my daddy's car is always comfortable???
Steph & I kept sleeping (laughs)
Super fuuuun still!
Got home pretty early, but my sister, Steph & I slept 3am+!
We cooked maggi mee, and watched You are my destiny.
Cried like crazy, hahaha.
So on Wednesday!
Went over to Steph's first, followed by ___!
Headed down to Plaza Sing after.
Took cab all the way ok!! :(
Caught Valentine's Day, thumbs up! Tee hee.
Went to have Sakae Sushi buffet woooh!
Met Marc & all, left Steph then we went to church.
Prayer meets was, really good.
Work was fine today, took a $12 cab down to Far East :(