welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


School wasn't nice today! After recess, which is at 9.15, i ran up the stairs because the bell rang. I sort of tripped and hurt my small little toe! It hurts so badly! I feel like taking out my shoe and socks to check. I asked my friends if i should. They said okay, better check. so i took my shoe and socks out and omg! My tiny little toe bleed! It stained my socks too! So pain! Its Literature after tht. I didn't dare tell my teacher and i couldn't wear my shoes. Its far too painful! So i was hopping around the class because i got to go to my group. My teacher shouted, " Lydia, wear your shoe! " Haha. I feel so embarassed. So i put on my shoe when i sat. My toe feel so uncomfortable! It feels as though the nail is dropping any minute. But i got no choice. For the next few lessons, my friend told the teachers about my toe. Lol. So weird. So i could take off my shoe so it won't be uncomfortable. For History, same teacher came in. My friend then went to tell her agn! Omg. So scary. She then came up to me and asked a few questions and said i must tell her next time. I hope it won't happen next time though.

Band today was okay. But i wasn't well-prepared for the piece Mr De gave us last time. We got to play it. In front of the seniors! So scary. They went behind us. Fiona told us the counts, where we are and all tht. Haha. Was so funny. But i feel stupid. I should have memorise the piece! ): The seniors said we did well. I think they are lying. ): We couldn't play some notes! )):

My two lovely and nice seniors cheered me up yesterday. (:
Thank you Fiona and Natalie! (: You are both so nice. (: