welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Exams are finally over ! Except for Home Econs Practical and Life Arts. But i doubt these subjects are important. I mean, yes, important but not as important as the others. I was quite relief since the papers weren't tht difficult. The subjects tht were difficult are Literature, Geography and Maths ! I'm very sure i'll fail these 3 subjects ! ):

During examinations period, the missys went lots of places ! Ahha. But we went to study okay ! (: We went Changi Airport to study and then will decide where to go to walk walk. Haha !

Went to fareast today with shar, phy, carina, lynette and emily (: We went Fareast for lynette ! She wanted to buy a top, i think. She bought it then we wanted to go Heeren. We sort of got lost ? Ahha. We went to Isetan to ask the staffs there. We were walking near Wisma when we saw this old lady, selling tissues. Phy ask us to take out our coins and give to the old lady without taking the tissues so she can sell more tissues ! (: Since we can't really find Heeren, phy suggested helping the old lady ! So we helped ! There were six of us so we divide ourselves to groups of two. I partnered carina. We walked ard asking passer-bys if they want tissues. We said, " Hello. Would you like to buy tissues ? Its 3 packets for $1. Its for the old lady sitting over there. " Most passer-bys didn't really hear the whole thing. I'm so disappointed with Singaporeans ! Well, only some. I mean, $1 isn't tht expensive isn't it. Why can't they just part their money willingly ? If the six of us can do tht, without taking the tissues, why not them ? Even if they do not want to give their money, they can at least stop and listen to us, can't they ? Besides, its only a dollar ! Wht's wrong with them ? I was so annoyed by them. Carina was irritated by me. Ahha. I was so touched by the foreigners ! Haha ! I mean, they can give $5 without taking the tissues ! There's a man, he suspected us ! So irritating. He thought we'll earn commision by helping the old lady ! How can he say tht ? Nevermind, he should have his doubts.
Anyway, i was happy ! (: Happy about the examination plus the incident today. (:

1 more day ! :D