welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Turned out i didn't dare to go alone to the hairdresser to cut my hair. Lol. I really didn't dare. I thought it would be weird ? Haha. I think i'll go next week instead. It isn't important. Studies are much more important. Moreover, mid year examinations are coming soon. About 2 more weeks ? I needa catch up ! Must pay more attention in class. (: Will try not to talk anymore during lessons ? Haha. I don't think i will go online this week. It will distract me. Haha. Maybe yes but at least a while. Haha ! I'm so lazy. I made a study time-table for myself too. Haha. I hope i will follow it ? Lol.

Omg, i can't wait to see Mere's hairstyle on Monday ? Lol ! I hope she'll look good. =D

Lol, i'm listening to JJ's Hui You Na Me Yi Tian repeatedly. It's just so nice. =DD