welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Friday.
Met Joy, Lynde and Lynette at tampines macs. We ate breakfast there. Aha. After eating, we went up to GV and bought tickets to Aquamarine. Since there was about an hour of time before the movie start, Joy and me agreed to have our ears pierced first. We both wanted a second earhole. Ahah. We went to this little shop and asked the price. I heard tht shop is very safe. Turned out it was expensive too ! The cheapest was $22.80 ! They don't count the piercing part. They only count the earring and the earring is like real gold. Lol. Got a shock. So we went 77th Street to pierce instead. I was so scared till my mouth shivering ? =X I grabbed Lynette's hand. Actually, it isn't very pain. Aha. When the lady pierce it in, it was pain and hot. After tht, it's numbed. So i couldn't feel anything. Oh anyway, Aquamarine is nice ! You should go watch it. So touching. I almost cried. Aha. =X After watching, we walked ard tampines and century. Since it was boring, Lynde went home while the rest of us took train to Heeren. Well, it was very boring there too. I mean, Heeren doesn't have lots of boutiques tht's suitable for our age. But we just walked. Aha. At ard 5+, we decided to go home. Lynette had to take the other train while Joy and i will take the train gng to City Hall before changing train agn. While waiting for the train at City Hall, Joy suddenly say out loud, " isn't tht Geraldine See ? " I was like, " Huh. where ? where ? " Then she sort of point. Omg. Its like, really her luh ! She's wearing sunglasses but i could tell she was looking in our direction because Joy talked too loudly. =X We laughed so loud. Joy thought Geraldine might be embarassed. Ahah ! Oh gosh.

I'm moving house tmr at 9 am ! And i haven't packed my room. Oh gosh. I'm so lazy. I don't like myself ): RUSH RUSH RUSH lydia ! Heh.

Today.
Woohoo ! I've shifted house ! Heh. I don't know if i'm suppose to be happy or sad. Hah. So weird. Anyway, i packed my stuff into boxes last night. Now, i guess i gotta unpack some important stuff only. But i don't know where i can put it. My mummy hasn't bought any shelf for my sister and my things. Oh gosh, i think we got lots ! Hah. Our room is so tiny. I mean, its okay if we don't share a room. But we got to. Our room is loaded with boxes, boxes and more boxes. Ahah. (:

Went for guzheng class just now. I was lagging behind ! It isn't fair ! I didn't come for a lesson and i'm lagging behind. Ahah. But its alright now. (: Guzheng lessons are pretty fun, i guess. I mean, the juniors can say smth and we'll all start to laugh. Ahah. Weird.

I think tmr will be horrible ! ): I really don't feel like unpacking those stuff. Sigh. Someone, help ! Heh. x)