welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

loves ;

Came to my grandma's house last evening for a stayover. (: Woke up at 8.30am. Log on at around 9.30am. Tried to see if the printer is working. It isn't. ): So i guess i gotta go to the NL to print out my homework. (: I did all my homework except Chinese. My computer doesn't support chinese characters so i couldn't type it out. That's an excuse! (: I got to print out History, Chinese and Literature. How bad is that. ): I can't think of any nice/ good words to comment about our school's idea of having to access to the Internet for our June holidays assignments. I thought we could just submit our work via the Internet so we needn't bring our work to school. But we still got to print our work out and submit it to the teachers in school. ):

Decided to start on my Literature work in the afternoon since i was finally in the mood of doing it. (: I spent exactly 1 hour doing it. Ohmygosh. That was my record i guess. Lol.

So out of the 5 assignments, i did 4. If you exclude the printing part. So i left Chinese. ): Oh, i hope someone can accompany me to NL! Hahah. (: Cause i don't even know where its at.

Received three birthday presents today! ((: Adidas Handbag from Godma. $100 from Mama. HelloKitty bag, HelloKitty Coinpurse, keychain, Esprit Shirt from Auntie. Cause she loves HelloKitty. Hahahs. ((: Oh, i'm getting scared. I don't want that day to come. I don't know why. I feel uncomfortable. ):

Watched devil beside you. I am at episode 6 now. (: Unfortunately, i got to skip episode 6 and move on to episode 7 cause its not available in Youtube. ): Hahahs.