welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

Tell me it isn't true -

Woke up ard 11+ yesterday. Haha. Went online and chatted. Blahblahblah. Walked to the bus stop at 3pm. Had class. Ended at 4.30pm. Mum's boyfriend fetched me to Sentosa; Palawan Beach. I walked alone to meet them. Couldn't really find them so i called Carina quite a lot of times. sorry! :X I walked across the bridge. Omg, so scary. Ahah. I almost fell! Then walked all the way till i saw them. Digged the sand with Carina. I didn't really dare cause i'm afraid there would be crabs inside. Hahah. Later on, we took out our slippers and walked in the water. Fun fun (: We picked some pebbles/stones and throw them into the sea. Lol. Quite okay larh. But Carina kept winning cause she was able to throw the pebbles/stones far away. Hahah. Everyone sat down to 'relax'. The sky became dark and it started drizzling. So we walked across the bridge and took the tram to somewhere. I forgot. Then we walked and walked. My legs were aching! They wanted to go in this Jungle, i think. I think its named 'Lost Civilisation' or somewhere near there. But Emily didn't dare. So we didn't try forcing (: Phyllis suggested walking all the way up cause there's pathway. Carina and i walked infront. Hahah. I kept looking in the 'Jungle'. To see if there's anything. Heh. We walked so long! From the place we started walking, we walked till almost near City! Omg. Can't believe it. Hahah. Then walked to the station. Took train to HarbourFront Inter. Walked to mrt and changed and changed. Lol. A guy wanted Lisa's number! Haha. So funny. Then they sort of 'chased' us. Two of his friends went up to Lisa again cause Lisa didn't gave them the number. In the end, their 'mission' didn't accomplished. Haha! Funny. I reached home at 10.30pm! So tired ): I shall post some pictures (: Most of it is scenery type. Lol.

Guess which feets are mine! :D

Look at the orange streak(:

Happy 2nd Month, missys! <3