welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


This year's holidays aren't like the other holidays i've had. This holidays makes me feel as though its still school days, like any other day. I don't know why, i don't know how but it just makes me feel like we still have to go to school like normal days. Maybe that's cause i can't go overseas for the first two weeks because of band. Ahahs. Oh but who cares. I should be gng on a holiday. Woohoos.

As for holidays homework assignments, like i said, it'll be on the internet. But its not helping ! They give unclear instructions. Very unclear indeed. I'd rather the teachers print out the worksheets for us to do. I don't care how much they give, but i rather them giving paperwork, which is so much easier than doing our assignments on the internet.

Band today (: Err. We didn't do much, i guess. We played When the saints go marching in connected with Ode to joy. Ahahahs. We kept forgetting we gotta connect the songs together :X We then watch this video. It was hilarious ! Mr De was inside larh. When he was a few years younger i think. Looked funny :X We practised the Chorale after that. Then, we were released. Lol.