welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy




Hi there!

I'm pretty exhausted after reading though checklist A & B, putting forms after forms in order, all by myself!
Hehe what a feat. I feel good now though!
I am only left with filling up the forms, taking my passport-sized photo & to photocopy a few important documents.
Then I'll be good to go, wheehooo! :-)

Anyhow, I had a pretty good day spent with myself today.
I went to the CPF board in the morning with Daddy, then he sent me to Eunos MRT.
I went over to Haji Lane to buy someone a birthday present, followed by 313 @ Somerset for some retail therapy!
Headed down to Plaza Sing and I am now stuck here at Mos Burger.
I'm waiting for Amos, who'd come at 6.15pm.
My lappie's battery is 81%, ahhhh I could get used to this Mac! Tee hee.

Prayer Meets later! :-)