welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Was normal today. Haha. I forgot there's Science Standard test today! I didn't study for it. But i'm born to fail Science. So it's okay. Although i do hope i will pass. Got bk my Geog Standard test today. Omg! I sort of almost failed because i didn't do some Qs ? I didn't know they ask for 4 answers! The question is actually find A to D but i thought i saw A and D. Nevermind. I'll try to buck up. I have to! I must score well! I dont care! (:

Didn't stay bk today because i got to reach home by 1430. The "engineer" called to say he'll be coming from 1430-1630 to fix my backspace button. Lol. He came at 1450. He took out my whole keyboard and and put in a new one! I thought he's gna fix the one button only! Haha.

I think my sister is abit deaf. Haha! She was bathing, i was talking to her. We were sort of quarelling but in a laughing kind of way. We kept laughing because she keep saying she can't hear wht im saying and all tht. Lol. So funny.

Omg. She talked to my friend and made her cry! Irritating. Omg. I don't wna talk about her anymore. I might just collapse dying.