welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Monday
Was quite extraordinary today. Ahah. Well, i was late agn ! Oh gosh. One more time and i'll be in RTC. ): Its like 7.15 luh. Then my sister and i went to main road and flag for cab. A teacher from our school asks us, " Are you girls gna flag a cab to school ? " I was like, " Errrrrr. Yah. " Then he said, " Why don't we share a cab ? I mean, i'm also gng to school anyway. " So we were like , " Ummm. Okay. " And so we shared. When we reached school, my sister was taking money out from her wallet cause he said SHARE. Then he said, " Oh. Its okay. I'll pay for it. You girls try to run so you won't be late. " We were like, " Huh ?! Oh. Okay. " Then we tried to run luh. But of course, we are alrd late. ):

Tuesday
No school today. But i gotta go to school cause i'm in the Rainbows Programme. Tuesday was the wrap up day. Its quite sad luh. Auntie Margaret is not gna counsel us anymore. I took one last photo with her. ): But she gave us her contact number so i guess we can meet up anytine (:

Today.
Nothing much happened. So boring. Ahha. Oooooh. I can't wait for tmr luh ! BAND ! (: