welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

its over ;

Happy Birthday to me! :D

I was officially 13 just now at 12am. Lol. (: Stayed up till 2.30 then went to sleep. Woke up around 10.30am. Prepared around 4+. Reached Swensen's at 6. So yummy! (: I ordered salmon and mushroom spaghetti. Yumyums. Then had a sundae. Its called Fieryhouse Happy Birthday if i'm not wrong. (: There's a candle on top of the sundae so i made a wish and blew it. HAHA. The total cost was $106.50. haha. After that, we went to NTUC to shop for groceries. (: We bought quite a lot of things. I personally bought medicine for ear infection, face cleanser, some girl stuff(: I didn't buy that much larh. NTUC cannot buy so many things. haha. We spent $130.35 there. That was how i spent my birthday, how sad is that. ):

Goodbye 1806. ): about 1 hours plus to 1906. ):