welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi! I decided to get back to blogger. Its difficult to upload lots of pictures in LJ. K had band today! Band was fun yknow! Lol. It... was my birthday too. HA! :D

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to LYDIAAAAA. Happy birthday to meeeee! :D LOL!

Hmm. Okkk. Abigail was the first to give me a present! A long time before today, haha. She gave me a little tiny book! Super adorable, yup.

On Sunday, the 17th, mummy bought me a bag and two tops from Hula & co. :D
Today!
Vanessa gave me a box of nice strawberries! :D
Sandra and Callista gave me MIKA disc! :D
Treesa gave me a strawberry necklace! :D
Clarissa and Ordree gave me a Starbucks bottle! :D
Shuitteng gave me a nice photo of me and Aloy, and an adorable mickey cup with straw stars inside! :D
Petrina gave me a pretty star necklace! :D
I want to thank everyone in red! Lots and lots of love! :) I also wanna thank those who wished meee!! :D THANKYOUUUU! :DD
Hmm. We went Centrepoint after school today! Yeah, the usual thing. Lol.

Ooo, there's band from 9am to 4pm tomorrow. Haha.
(Haha, I am sorry but I decided to set the time as 6:18pm :D but anyway, it is 6.25pm so it makes no difference, lol.)

I'll upload pictures tomorrow!