welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Yesterday was a very tiring day. First, my sister and I went to somewhere with daddy for breakfast! Or was it brunch. Or maybe lunch. Anyway, we had curry rice. It was soo nice! Daddy said it was even more famous last time. Two interesting things happened.
1) This pigeon was in the middle of the road, and refusing to move, thus blocking vehicles to continue their journey. This taxi driver then stopped and chased the pigeon away. Yes, it was successful BUT the driver went in the cab, and the pigeon went back to the middle of the road. Of course, the driver gave up and started driving. GUESS WHAT! It flew away. Lol.
2) The same pigeon was walking or whatever-ing near the table when... SUDDDDDEEEENLY! This stupid annoying cat came to grab the pigeon with its mouth and ran into the small drain. OW! How pain is that. The cat is so mean :@.
We went home, and I lazily got prepared for class. Was so tired -yawns. I couldn't really absorb in class. :( No mood at all too. Aiya. Kay then went home and lazed around. Got changed and went out with Janice, Phyllis, and Emily.

Marina Square and Esplanade! It was funnnn. :D Pictures in Phyllis' blog. You can go visit. Haha.
:D
HAPPY HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY MUMMY! I love you, :D