welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Monday was first day of school! I mean, a real school day after exams. We went through corrections for History and Maths. Wow. We still don't know our marks, until tomorrow. Oh yeah. During Science on Monday, because I wasn't listening, people told me Mdm Sim said "Let's not talk about the exams.." or something like that. And I heard the way she said was err rather cool cause she used the "can't be bothered" attitude and said to not talk about exams so she amused them instead. I didn't listen at all, haha. Was too busy and engrossed in Cassandra's book! Damn nice :D Band was as usual. A little "weird" because it has been a long time since we all had practice. Okay, I need money terribly.

Tuesday was Marking Day! Probably the most tired day of my life.. probably. Well, I woke up very early (considering it was a "holiday") but it was considered kinda late since I'm going out early. So, met people and went to the zoo! Going to the zoo early morning when its drizzling can be fun, cooling, and gross. It is fun! After all, we don't get much of the sun so we wouldn't perspire or anything and besides, the weather made it cooling. Extra cooling. It is very gross as well. When it rain, the ground will be dirty right? When you walk and walk, some of the dirt will be on the back of your legs isn't it? So yes, that's the gross part. Anyway, I had fun in the zoo although it was rather stinky.
After zoo, we proceeded to Tamp Mall. The rest left to meet Phyllis to go Bugis while I waited for Qihui to come. We bought what we needed, so I went to her house and left at 5.45pm.
Then, I bathed and packed. Mummy fetched me to Meredith's house. We talked and talked and talked AND talked until 1am. Wow. Then...
M: Do you want to stay up all night, or sleep?
L: Erm, I don't know leh. So how?
M: Hmm. Sleep la. Haha.

So we slept at 1am! To think I didn't hear my alarm. But Mere's nicenice mum called us up. Got prepared, bathed and blah, and yes. Here comes the most most most embarrassing moment of my life and I don't think I should say it, haha. I'm currently trying to forget about it.
So school was rather fun today. We had Youth Mission. Games in the beginning and the end, if you understand. In between was some talk which was enriching. Yeah, I learned things that is gonna/may change my life.

I still need money terribly. Oh yes. Speaking of money. I went to my maternal grandma's house with my sister a week ago, and I said something to my grandma. I shall translate everything into English.
Me: Ah ma, I need money! I want to work leh.
G: (don't really get me) Siao ah. You're so young, don't think about work.
Me: Huh, no la. Give me some chores to do leh. Then you pay me. HAHA!
G: (looks at me "funnily") Siao. Cannot say like that.
Apparently, I have a feeling she said "cannot say like that" because I will be a "maid" if I were to do what I suggested. But I need money!

Nothing will happen and I'm not expecting anything. Let's just hope I will forget, too.