welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello!
Well, what more can I say? One can never have enough time for everything. Sucks big time, I am still learning how to manage my time well.

I got whizzed away to RTC yet again for the second time in year 2009. Delinquent, I know I know. Sigh. It's not a very good start. First time was redundant though, I didn't think it count. Oh well!

I had an enjoyable amount of time today spent with Fee & Ben at the airport. Good company! Tomorrow will be as usual, I pray we will all have a conducive environment to study & it will be productive enough. It's 10.45pm, I broke my week record of going to bed before 10pm. Damn.

I'm guessing it's making its way back in. I promise, I cross my heart & hope to die, I would stop I would ban I would protest it from entering. Only because this is the best way.

Labels: