welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Words can't express how much I love you girls
From acquaintance, we became a clique because of a silly long story
& I'm so glad for everything
Its been a year plus & counting
We only went through one minor conflict, I'm sure it brought us even closer
Love you girls extremely extremely much :*
My favourite girls :).
Time with them flies past so fast. Furthermore, we don't usually get to go out altogether often. This sucks big time, I know. I really hope after the two sporty's tournaments & Sam's SYF, we will all be able to hang out together every Fridays like how we'd planned :). Love you all so so so so much, mwaaaaahzzzz!

I'd better get started with my work & I am sickkkkkkkkkk :(.

Have a good week everybody!

Labels: