welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello!

School has been great, there are never-ending fun & laughter :)
Also, (almost) never-ending tears & sadness.
Oh well. We're all here for everyone!

This week, I had two sessions of tutoring, I desperately tried shopping for CNY clothing at PP with Yy but to no avail, I had a really tiring tuition, I spent time with Illi Sis + K Buddy outside school at Tampines Mall & we met L for lunch + R for dinner, and that's about it!
The week has to be my worst ever so far, but I am still contented with every blessing the Lord has given to me :).

CNY in two days, I am really excited! I can't wait to feast on the goodies especially those mouth-watering pineapple tarts...Man I am gona grow fat this holiday, but I will be okay :)! I am finally going to take out my jewels bits + extensions too, so YAY.

Alrighty, I am going CNY shopping later with Illiana Patricia Alyssa Peh (W-H) Yee Ling! Might be meeting up with Renee Choo again. Tomorrow would be Church + Reunion Lunch :). Gday! See my very first serious pimple there :(!