welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello!Time really flies, it's already Thursday! This week made an impact to my life, and I don't think I would ever want to forget it.

:) I had my productive lessons & I had my fun. I don't know what more I can ask for in life, sometimes it is just too good. I guess God blesses abundantly & have obstacles just at the right time. I somehow learned to take things in stride, and really, just focus on my studies because there are just waay too many things outside of academics that occupies A WHOLE LOT on my mind.

Friday: School. Tutor. Revise.
Saturday: Guzheng. Airport studying with Illi & Renee.
Sunday: Church. Home to bake pineapple tarts. Study.

The weekend should be fun!

F.Y.I Amanda Meanie Siew,
I repeat: I.am.not.a.bimbo.

Labels: