welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


These few days I was just reflecting, generally life
Come to think of it, life sometimes is such a wonder such an amazement
You can never get enough/
Thank you the few of you who were there for me, I hope you know who you are. I can't thank God enough for putting you girls into my life, be it planned or not. You all made me appreciate each & every single one of you (three-degree friends, two-degree friends, acquaintances, friends, good friends, close friends), and I can see the world in a better light

A good day out with Pet on Sunday. We visited Geylang Evangelical Free Church at first, and it was super. We then proceeded to Raffles City for some good lunch and to Esplanade for a time with Chinese. It wasn't really a productive one, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

EP for lunch with Illi David Alex Krys on Monday
Tuition with Mrs Adrian was productive, enjoying Amath
Tuesday, Pet came over then there was the birthday dinner treat Illi & I gave Rachel
Tummy filled to brim, and good company
He's just not that into you with Pet today, after which we went Tampines Mall for enquires
Exciting!!!!

Common Test results were so far a bitter pill, never once had I studied so hard yet gotten unsatisfactory results. Only one reason: Complacency


Labels: