welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy



2.4km run was awesome, except it left me limping for two/three days
5 items, did I mention, wasn't bad at all
I wonder what P.E. classes will be like now


Dearest Em's birthday today:
Happy Sweet Sixteenth my dearest beloved friend, you have lived all 16 years of your life! Sam & I are catching up soon. Even though you're always retarded at times, you know we love you soooo super much -flying kisses- Continue being who you are Emily, you never fail to make us all cheered up. I love you Em, have a great year ahead yes? I'll be here whenever you need me, pinky promise! Except I can't be contacted easily now... I wanted to apologize for not being able to send a birthday text. Can't wait for later, see youuuuuuuu love! Mwahzz :*


"She raises her arms as if they were wings, then lets them fall to her sides. Sometimes the body is the way out of the self. There's a big sky inside yourself where you can take flight. It's moments like these when she belongs to no one, not even herself. She's lost in some blue within or beyond or nearby, but not here."