welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi!
I haven't been doing myself justice lately. School is becoming real tedious, my time-table went hay-wire, I am still learning to manage my time well, and finally & most importantly, because I have my unlimited messages, I kinda have been (almost) messaging non-stop. Not that I actually mind, hehe, but still! I should finally learn.

Despite this, I must say life has been going on great with my friends all around me. I really can't thank God enough for the abundant blessings in life which he has given me! I can't be more contented than I actually am right now. Aweeeesome!

Great plans coming up!
There's Yoggi's church event to go to this Saturday, and I am contemplating on the RI carnival in the morning. I'll be with Yy to Horna's Martial Arts class in the night! Exciting.
More revision & more practices, I feel so hyped up right now.
Tuition & tutorials occupy my day, I feel more discipline!

We're celebrating International Friendship Day in school on Friday, looking forward!

Labels: