welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Year 2009 seem to have just begun, things are turning drastically

Yoggi woke me to my senses while I was resting in between lessons
It was a Friday, I was really bummed out
She said this: "Lydia! Wake up, it's three months to Prelims..."
It really came as a surprise to me
Anyhow, my common test results was a huge wake up call to me
So in the means, I'm gonna have to study & practice so.much.harder.

Is it normal that I am still contemplating on my journey after Secondary school life? I sure hope it is, I have no idea where my result would take me. Just last year, I thought I had it all mapped out right in front of me. Naturally as life would have it, things changes. My plan somehow got messed up in the end. I'd just have to give it more time.

Church tomorrow, followed by a 3-hour tuition, then for dinner at Paternal's.

Good day!

Labels: