welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy



L clique outing yesterday was a blast! I love love love hanging out with them. Hope Emily enjoyed her special day with us! <3

The outing was not planned to its last detail. In fact, it was very last-minute indeed. All in all, I guess that was what made it so fantastic :) We caught Knowing, thumbs up! The movie was awesome overall, I find the ending too abrupt. We had our dinner at Ri Ben Cun yet again, sumptuous sushi! Em had a complimentary dessert, Chocolate Ice-Cream atop Waffles, from the Management. Dinner was enjoyable :) We all headed to Plaza Sing, with the thought of finding a place to sit around, but we ended up walking slowly back to the station. Got home around 11pm plus!

Church today was great, finally caught up with Cathrice! I always have my share of fun in Oikos :) The rain was stopping Gaypz & I from walking to the bus stop, so we had a lift from Pastor Mark to the Interchange. I got home by 3pm plus. We finally cooked spaghetti today for dinner, it was good food.

After tuning to Star Awards Ceremony, I am finally getting VERY excited for 30th May!! Aw man, I can't wait!

And I worship You Lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart,
make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else,
but Jesus only You

Labels: