welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy



18 June has indeed been sweet. Thank you all, who have contributed to this day :)
Thank you for the wishes/hugs/gifts, I love you all dearly.

Shann
Eunice
Amanda
Pastor Mark
David
Estee
Amanda
Derek
Yeyeng
Amelyn
Phyllis
Sam
Amanda Siew
Emily
Petrina
Qihui
Gary
Petrina Lew
Zoey
Gwen
Kayler
Alex DeCosta
Daniel
Joshua
Natalie
Darrell
Max
Megan
Teresa
Dearest Sister
Joseph
Rachael David
Gideon
Aralin
Eunice
Fiona
Abigail
Liana
Shann
Daddy
Bianchine
Tay Ying
Tim
Siok Hoon
Carina
Meredith
Raquel
Yoges
Cherylyn
Nicole
Rahim
Uncle Sam
Keisha
Gordon
Andrew
Estee Cheng
Amos
Benjamin
Olivia Tan
Vanessa Anne
Aurelia
Mommy
Yiying
Chloe
Illiana
Jeanice
Baby
Rui Qin
Lydia
Grandma
Whye Mun
Sharon
Cathrice
Josiah
Jolene Lee
Chervon
Janice
Alex Tang
Shuit Teng
Jonathan
Glenda
Siok Hong
Jolene Tan
Roxane
Weelyn
Rachel Tan
Lyvia

I thank God for having all of you in my life. Sweet or bitter life may be, I thank God for always being here, without fail. Sixteen years into my life has been a journey of learning & experiences. Being a sixteen year old may mean having the honor to watch NC16 movies, but it also mean more responsibilities, being more mature, and having to go through the dreadful O levels. Nonetheless, it thrills me to know I can finally watch NC16 movies without worries & I.am.finally.16!