welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi all!

This week seems apart. There was MT Prelims on Monday, and EL Prelims on Tuesday. Wednesday to Friday was spent in school from 7am to 5pm for Camp CORRI. Needless to say, this camp ought to be the worst one I'd ever attended. Though of course all in all, I'd managed to enjoy myself here and there. The workshop is useful to some extent I must say, I really learned a lot.

You know how you always learn something at the end of the day? My mind must have expanded a lot. Also I need to point out. I think I made my Mom worried this whole week. It is a rare sight, and thought. I need to make it up to her this Sunday. I'm baking tomorrow for Mother's Day! Sorry I can't join you girls tanning at Sentosa, next time alright!

Had an enjoyable amount of time spent with the three girls after the last session of Camp today. We had Subway (thrice in a week for me) at Expo, and talked quite a lot. Glad most of the misunderstandings are cleared up :)

God. in me.