welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Today was WWW prize presentation!
Pussycat Dolls got in fourth place :)

Looking at these photos make me feel nostalgic. Aww I miss WWW :( We formed an unique bonding through slacking, telling lame jokes, having fun & laughter, striving to win eventually. It was good stuff. Thank you everyone for the Fun & Joy! Love love love love <3

Had waffles at KFC with Chloe for breakfast! She left for her kick-box class while I left for home, on a horrendous 1 hour 45 minutes journey. Got to church on the dot at 3pm! Glenda, Aveline & I did Now What?. Service was way gooood! We had some food, followed by prize presentation. After which we all went for dinner, a few went for their Express Manicure. Aw man, hohoho :) I followed Cherylyn & brother, Genevieve & Ray to take bus 10. Heather & Megan came running after! Haha, what a hilarious sight. They took bus 10 with me.

Tomorrow will be a great day! Actually, everyday's a great day (: Father's Day service tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

P.S (you know who) The photos at RP will be uploaded another day :)

Labels: