Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
I will be still, know You are God My report book is back in action! God truly work wonders.
Big update: Lydia Ong is officially baptized on the 28 June 2009! -Grins madly- Oh goodness! I feel so proud of this step of Faith that I took, and Thank God my Mom came! Even though she got there just after I was baptized, still! :D
Many many things to update!
Thursday was spent with Xt Em Xy Aloy in Sentosa! We didn't do the boring tanning, we explored Sentosa! It was so cool & awesome. We went Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, took the sky ride and the luge! We went in for free because Xt had free tickets :) I remember we got into the Zoo because of her free tickets too! Tee hee. So we touched the Star fish, and Sting ray! The rest touched the Fishes but I was too afraid to. We went to Dolphin Lagoon & I feel like working there after O levels! :) We didn't manage to touch the Dolphins. We then took the sky ride + luge. I was telling people whom I was messaging, that if they don't receive another message in half an hour, it would mean I died during the ride. Haha! It was scary, beyond words. To think before that, I was telling Em how pathetic the ride was because it didn't seem that high up! Hohoho. Anyway, it was pure Fun! We wanted to take again, but it was too expensive :) We went into Underwater World again, we kinda smuggled in. We then went to Vivo after, and Xt's parents sent me to Parkway. I met up with Yogz & Joy for dinner, we talked. Heartening!
I had Add Math tuition in the morning, then I went over to Yogz's place to study. That day was memorable, I feel. Joy was there too, so we couldn't get round to studying. We just talked & had fun. I made a terrible terrible move on that day. -laughs- Okay anyway. I postponed my other tuition, and stayed longer. Yogz followed me back home to get my clothes, and I stayed over at her place!
Next day was church, it was pretty good! I had Now What? with Glenda & Aveline before YPS. Oh man, it was the last YPS :( We watched The Climb. It was so inspirational & touching! Big time. We even got to watch the Bonus in the VCD which was God's love letter to us, based on scriptures in the bible. I could really feel God then. I was joyous because my Faith was pretty low the week before. YPS ended later than usual, we went over to Macs for dinner. Heather followed me on bus 31 :D
SUNDAY! I was 1 minute late for service, and so I rushed in! Service was really good, "Does your work matter to God?". God spoke to me, and the first person that came to my mind was Yoges. -laughs- Plus, she also said I was the first person that came into her mind. We had lunch after service. Heather & I rushed back to get changed for Baptism!!!! :D Tee hee, everything was so exciting. I was so hyped up & nervous! Felt like vomiting & shitting at the same time. Hehe. The bus journey was l-o-n-g. The people on the bus made it great though, jokes flying everywhere. Three quarters to the destination, I kinda tuned off. The Baptism kids rushed in first as worship started. Slowly one by one, everyone got Baptized! :D I had an indescribable feeling, but I shall keep that in my heart. High tea followed after! We were supposed to bathe & get changed but the smart kids Heather Megan Jolene & I went for the high tea first :) We ended up boarding the bus back to Eunos in our Baptism clothes. I went over to Yogz's place yet again! This time with Joy Liping Jolene! Touching talks, all the truth. It was good! The rest left, and I stayed on till 10.10pm. Got home by 10.40pm!
Two days into school and everything is great :) H1N1 is frightening though, hopefully it will die down slowly. Now we see hand sanitizers everywhere in people's hands/tables & I find it so super adorable!
Pictures next entry, too many! I uploaded on Facebook :)
Good week ahead, everyone!Labels: Worthy of Praise
|
|
I will be still, know You are God My report book is back in action! God truly work wonders.
Big update: Lydia Ong is officially baptized on the 28 June 2009! -Grins madly- Oh goodness! I feel so proud of this step of Faith that I took, and Thank God my Mom came! Even though she got there just after I was baptized, still! :D
Many many things to update!
Thursday was spent with Xt Em Xy Aloy in Sentosa! We didn't do the boring tanning, we explored Sentosa! It was so cool & awesome. We went Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, took the sky ride and the luge! We went in for free because Xt had free tickets :) I remember we got into the Zoo because of her free tickets too! Tee hee. So we touched the Star fish, and Sting ray! The rest touched the Fishes but I was too afraid to. We went to Dolphin Lagoon & I feel like working there after O levels! :) We didn't manage to touch the Dolphins. We then took the sky ride + luge. I was telling people whom I was messaging, that if they don't receive another message in half an hour, it would mean I died during the ride. Haha! It was scary, beyond words. To think before that, I was telling Em how pathetic the ride was because it didn't seem that high up! Hohoho. Anyway, it was pure Fun! We wanted to take again, but it was too expensive :) We went into Underwater World again, we kinda smuggled in. We then went to Vivo after, and Xt's parents sent me to Parkway. I met up with Yogz & Joy for dinner, we talked. Heartening!
I had Add Math tuition in the morning, then I went over to Yogz's place to study. That day was memorable, I feel. Joy was there too, so we couldn't get round to studying. We just talked & had fun. I made a terrible terrible move on that day. -laughs- Okay anyway. I postponed my other tuition, and stayed longer. Yogz followed me back home to get my clothes, and I stayed over at her place!
Next day was church, it was pretty good! I had Now What? with Glenda & Aveline before YPS. Oh man, it was the last YPS :( We watched The Climb. It was so inspirational & touching! Big time. We even got to watch the Bonus in the VCD which was God's love letter to us, based on scriptures in the bible. I could really feel God then. I was joyous because my Faith was pretty low the week before. YPS ended later than usual, we went over to Macs for dinner. Heather followed me on bus 31 :D
SUNDAY! I was 1 minute late for service, and so I rushed in! Service was really good, "Does your work matter to God?". God spoke to me, and the first person that came to my mind was Yoges. -laughs- Plus, she also said I was the first person that came into her mind. We had lunch after service. Heather & I rushed back to get changed for Baptism!!!! :D Tee hee, everything was so exciting. I was so hyped up & nervous! Felt like vomiting & shitting at the same time. Hehe. The bus journey was l-o-n-g. The people on the bus made it great though, jokes flying everywhere. Three quarters to the destination, I kinda tuned off. The Baptism kids rushed in first as worship started. Slowly one by one, everyone got Baptized! :D I had an indescribable feeling, but I shall keep that in my heart. High tea followed after! We were supposed to bathe & get changed but the smart kids Heather Megan Jolene & I went for the high tea first :) We ended up boarding the bus back to Eunos in our Baptism clothes. I went over to Yogz's place yet again! This time with Joy Liping Jolene! Touching talks, all the truth. It was good! The rest left, and I stayed on till 10.10pm. Got home by 10.40pm!
Two days into school and everything is great :) H1N1 is frightening though, hopefully it will die down slowly. Now we see hand sanitizers everywhere in people's hands/tables & I find it so super adorable!
Pictures next entry, too many! I uploaded on Facebook :)
Good week ahead, everyone!Labels: Worthy of Praise
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Life is a wonder. You just can't seem to be certai...
Yesterday was picnic with the Zappels! :DI met up ...
SHARE MY JOY!I am going to get baptized on the 28t...
18 June has indeed been sweet. Thank you all, who ...
B.R.E.A.KBe back after L clique's chaletI ♥ owner ...
Hello everyone!I feel so hyped up for L clique's c...
Pictures galore baby!The above are some of the pic...
Today was WWW prize presentation!Pussycat Dolls go...
Hello!I'm blogging at Chloe's house now! Her backy...
When life presents you with a challenge, you accep...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|