welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


"Every day, rain or shine, he cycled the ten kilometres to fetch her to school and home again. He sat her in the wooden crate, strapped to the back of his bicycle, used for carrying the vegetables from the farm to the market.
"Now hold on tight. Hold my belt, nah!" he reminded her as he pedalled down the country lanes with her clinging to his old leather belt for dear life. The image of the old man pedalling with the noonday sun beating down mercilessly on his back, his cotton shirt flapping in the breeze, would remain forever etched in her memory."
by Suchen Christine Lim

This, reminded me of my grandfather:( I miss him, and I can't wait for him to be back
I miss him and all the memories we had together
Now that I grew older, things were better left unsaid
On second thought, things left unsaid would be gone forever.
If I don't make use of the time left