welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy



I miss a whole lot of people, but I can't put my thoughts to words
My mind's running, words are churning...
My fingers refuses to type it down
Maybe when the time is right?
Then again, maybe time will never be right
Reality is harsh
Even more so when you know you have many words to tell it to a particular person
But you know you can't, because that person will laugh in your face
He/She will laugh in your face & tell you to get lost...
Only because he/she forgot the past

This week has been pretty hectic
I'm glad to say I've been studying at home & it usually last the whole day
I had 2 disturbing encounters in 2 consecutive days
I took into account that not everyone would understand fully so I chose to have my thoughts in me
I just want to know how I can forget fully, that gruesome incident

On a much lighter note, the weekends are coming!
I am looking forward to the surprise on Saturday hehe :>
Ohoh I half-blinged my phone! It turned out fine...I guess
Lastly, and definitely not the least,
I feel so much closer to God :)