welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I simply cannot put to words the blessings God has poured forth upon my life
O levels has brought me to a whole new level of closeness with Him:)
& it has been good so far, except for 2 subjects
But I'm gonna have to say it doesn't really matter now
For I firmly put my trust in Him,
all things work for the good of those who love Him

I'll be free by Friday, at 11.55am!
Last paper will be next Wednesday, which is of course equally as important
I cannot wait for Saturday:)
Also, the many many great deal of things I'm gonna do after I conquered O levels
WATCH ME FLY

Physics now, yaaaay:D
Lovin' it!


And when your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground, you, you feel all alone
When you don't know which way to go
And there's no signs leading you home, you're not alone

The world comes to life and everything's bright
From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find the beauty you are
When you open your heart and believe in
When you believe in, when you believe in the gift of a friend