welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Whoopsie, haven't been blogging lately!
I've been so lazy to upload pictures, so see it on Fb if I'm tagged.

Holidays have been great!
I'm still working, but I'm also trying to make time for people.
I took a break from 29th March to mid April ^^
Hehe I needa meet up with a few people.

Anyway, the past two weeks:
- Out with Gaypz
- Dinner with the girls on Fridays (Yogz Joy Jo)
- Steamboat with L clique
- Cycling with XT
- Alice in Wonderland 3D with Tiffany
- Stayover at Joy's

Hmm not much but it was time worth spending:)
So badly want to talk & meet up with people but... Circumstances don't allow me to.
It's okay, my brain is filled with happy thoughts!
This week is gonna be good, tee hee.