welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Ran 2.4km today. I want to know my timing ! Haha. I discovered i had one blister on each side of my foot. Omg. It hurts so much ! The sjab girls poured some water on my wound. I cried. It was so painful ! They put the antiseptic, followed by the plaster. After they put the plaster, i think the pain gone worse ! My left foot has a big blister while my right foot has a small one. Haha. I walked ard the Reservoir bare-footed to find my sister ! I've found her in the end. She didn't care about me. So i walked bare-footed agn all ard. I don't know why too. Haha. All i know is tht its really painful. So after all the painful walking, i called Roxane and went to her house. Was fun. She told me things about her school and i told her some of mine. Haha. We played with Pearly too ! Pearly is a shih-tzu. She's so cute ! =D Roxane wanted me to stayover but i don't think it was a right time. Heh. We're gna discuss ltr. =D But when i go stayover, we'll be studying instead of playing larh. Haha.

Thinking of cutting my hair tmr. Haha.