welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Okay, i got my results. I've failed 3 subjects for the MYE. But my CA marks pulled all these 3 subjects up ! Hooray ! :D But i failed a subject though. I've failed Home Econs ! Tht's cause i didn't do my practical. So wasted.
I went to school then mummy registered. She went to meet my sister's teacher first. So i waited. I went to Sunken Foyer. Saw shuit teng and asked her to come here. Ahahs. Then we talked. I saw Fiona after tht. Hahah. Funny :X Then wait and wait. The prefect said its my turn. I was like, " uh ? my mum is still upstairs. " Then she said, " okay, we'll ask your classmate to go in first okay. " Then finally my turn. Went in. Teacher said i'm friendly. Ahaha. She gave me this remark, " Lydia is friendly and likeable. She has a cheerful and positive attitude but needs to put in consistent effort in her work. She has the potential to truly excel in her studies. " Wow. Ahah. Can't believe it. I''m actually smart ! LOL. As if. Let me show the whole world my results. It sucked.

Nice eh. Hah.

ENG - 61.8 B4
CHI - 60.2 B4
MATHS - 56 C5
SCI - 79.3 A1
GEOG - 50.4 C6
HIST - 58 C5
LIT - 50.8 C6
DnT - 70.8 A2
Home Econs - 43.9 E8
Visual Arts - 63.2 B4
My gosh. I'm only satisfied with science and dnt. Oh and my position in class was 12th ? I wna be in top 10 ! Its so disappointing.