welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Went to tamp today. Ahah. Wanted to watch When A Stranger Calls. But found out tht cs isn't showing it anymore. No choice. So we watched Poseidon. Oh gosh. I think its so nice ! I love it ! Almost cried but didn't. Ahahs. After tht, we went home. So boring.

Oh my. Ms Effeana, my maths teacher, and Ms Wong, my english teacher is gna leave ! Ms Effeana is not really leaving. But she's not teaching us anymore from tmr onwards. She's a great teacher. She made onesixers fall in love in maths ! But she's not teaching us anymore. I wonder who's the replaced teacher. Ms Wong is leaving on Thursday. She's gng to NUS University. She's a nice and kind teacher. Sigh. All teachers tht are close to onesixers are leaving. First is Miss Sim, followed by Ms Effeana, and then Ms Wong. ):

Oh yah. I can't believe it. Ahahs. Our hols homework assignment will be on the internet ! I mean, our teachers will not give us paperwork. She'll tell us this website then we'll log in and do our homework there. I think its cool. Ahahs.
This Friday will be our Results Day. Sigh. Still gotta go with our parents to meet the teacher. Moreover, there won't be any schooling. ( I don't know if there's such a word. x) ) And we gotta wear school uniform there. Haiyah.

I got chosen for this Science Rocket Competition thing ? Just because my science marks is one of the highest in class. But i don't think its quite fair. I got high marks for Science because i was lucky. I mean, i studied for some of the chapters only. Only those i think its important cause i know even if i studied hard, i still won't pass my science. To my surprise, the paper question is exactly about wht i studied ! So i could get high marks. So it isn't very fair, right.