welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Was pretty boring today. Woke up ard 9.30. After tht, went online at 10 plus. Hah. Chatted. Oh, too boring. Phy wanted to go blading today. But i couldn't. Shary also couldn't. So we planned to blade tmr instead (: Then had class. Mum's boyfriend fetched me there. He waited till after my class and fetched me home. He's quite annoying okay. Ahahs. He asked about my class position whatsoever. I was like, " 12th. " He was like, " huh ?! 12th ? I expected you to be in top 5 ! " I was like so disappointed alrd larh. Then he still huo shang jia you. Okay, tht means adding oil on fire. Ahahs ! And he repeated it twice ! I almost cried larh. Hmph. Okay, whatever. Ahahs. I hope i'll be able to go out ltr. I wna buy buy buy stuffs ! (: Will update more if i'm gng out ltr.

22 days more ! lovesloves.