welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

i'm not ready ;

(: Okay, Janice couldn't help me print because her computer couldn't open WordPad. So i asked Olivia and she allowed! (: So i hope the performance will end before 5 so i can meet Olivia.
Omg, school's reopening in a day. I don't want! ): I was excited for school just a week ago. But i have a few unsettled problems so i'm not yet ready for school. How i wish and hope something will happen and the president will prolong the holidays. (: But that's impossible.

Ohyay. (: I won't be performing so i can meet Olivia as early as 1.45pm maybe? I think i shall meet my auntie at tamp so i can buy Shar her present! (: I'm so thoughtful okay! lol. And i don't think i will be going church tomorrow cause i gotta rush. After i get my chinese paper from Olivia, i got to start doing and doing already. ): Nevermind, there's next week! :D