welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Ah, i hate myself. Exams are starting in a day's time and i haven't finish revising! I kept giving in to temptation and came online and blah. Oh my goodness. I can't keep my mind straight. Whenever i start studying, after a chapter, i'll feel tired and will take a nap. Oh shit. If this goes on, i can forget about even getting a top 20 in class. I need motivation! ):

Went for tuition just now. Roxane, Samantha and i had a great time freezing in class again! Wow! The aircon is so cold! Fortunately, we all managed to remember to bring our jackets. Haha. We went to Tamp later since i got no class. Blah blah blah blah. Sorry, i am just too lazy to type out everything. After Roxane's class, i called her and guess what. She told me M Industrie (i'm not sure about the spelling) is having a 50% discount sale! I am so going there tomorrow. On the other hand, if i really can go, i'm afriad i'll feel guilty. I mean, exams is on Monday and i'm going there to shop? But its a once-in-a-lifetime chance, provided my mom allows me to buy some tops and bottoms. Its 50% discount! Half of the usual price! Ah, forget it. I should coop myself at home tomorrow and study study study. And my mom is angry now too, just cause i didn't buy food for her. No point asking her if i can go buy cause it'll be a 101% NO. Fine, i'll buy it after my exams even if there's no discount. Don't care. :)
Anyway, we will be having tuition on the Wednesday too. Study day on Wednesday. Was supposed to go to ECP with Sharmaine for some revising and 'picnic'. But i can't anymore since tuition will be held from 3pm to 5pm.

Maybe i should go now. I should turn my laptop off and take all my books out to study and revise. I should concentrate on the subjects and not be distracted by anything on earth. I should turn the tv off too. I should turn my phone off. I should i should i should .. I wonder if i really will. Ah whatever. I am gonna revise. Goodbye everybody! :D