welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

beautiful awakening.

This year passed really fast, at least in my case. I'd be glad if tomorrow's 2007. Firstly, it'll be yet again another fresh new startwith unexpected stuff that will lie ahead of me. Not to mention, new friends, new mind, new topics to learn etc. Secondly, lots of events will be coming up. Three performance in three months for concert band. Next year's the streaming year as well.
Next, i'll blog about why i dislike this year.
1. My age. ( 13, its unlucky. )
2. All those problems.
3. Stressed.
Seriously, in all my life, as far as i could remember, i never had to worry or even think about any problems at all. I was so happy then, nonsense. This year, the bigsmall problems came rushing in like how sheep run when those people wanna shave off their coats. do they? Of course, tell me who can deal with those stupid, immature problems? Maybe i'm too dumb to even think about it, thus causing me to lose my concentration in class. I shouldn't have came to this school in the first place. Eh wait, that seemed unfair. I must admit this school had brought out the joy in me as well as the miserable sides. Its quite a satisfying year overall i must say.

Thank you for always being there,
to listen and understand me.
I appreciate all you did for me,
and all you stil do.
Thank you for making me feel whole again,
for putting my pieces back together.
You may not understand,
why i do what i do.
But you never criticized,
you just helped me through.
I knew i could come to you when i was down,
because i knew you'd always be there,
to pick me up and say everything will be okay.
Thank you, my friend.