Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
promised.
Oh look! Exams are coming and i'm still blogging! How nice. Okay, whatever. :)
When was the last time i blogged? Oh, Sunday. So, i shall blog about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today. Monday was fine i guess. We played badminton on Monday! :)) I love badminton! Science and Maths was boring. Dance was nice! We watched a movie. Haha, i forgot what its called. Oh ya. I went to Sharmaine's house on Monday! When we were leaving, i saw Eunice sitting at the sunken foyer so i decided to call her. 'EUNICE!' She said she had got extra tickets to SI Results! OMGOMG. Of course i wanna go! She told me to go home immediately to get prepared. But since i promised Sharmaine i would be going to her house, i can't back out. So, i went to Sharmaine's house and RUSHED home. By the time i reached home, it was 4.40. My sister was meeting her friends at 5. So i bathed quickly and get changed. We left home at 5.10 i think. Cause my sister was sort of experimenting around with her belts and me. Oh, conclusion : I don't suit belts. haha! Then we set off to meet the others and went to Indoor stadium! I shouted till my throat was sore. But it went back to normal the next day. Jon lost! )): Nevermind! He's the winner in my heart! And i will be buying his album. :D Reached home at 11.45!
Had p.e on tuesday and played badminton again! :) Sang Felisa a birthday song near the end of the period! :DD Happy Birthday Felisa! <3>I went to my grandma's house after school! Miss my grandma and cousin too much, you see. lol. Went home at 10. :D
We watched this movie during music. It was quite nice i think. Ms Chen went through the comprehension paper with us during English. I hope i can pass my english! :D I stayed back with Carina after school. Went to her house, had one-to-one talk, walked to Bedok Library, met Bestfriend, Emily and Huangyee. Studied, went home. :D lol.
Today started so well! Till i thought i would be able to enjoy this whole day. But no. I went up to do duty with Lydia Chin. We swept till it was so clean for the first time. We arranged the tables till its so nice too, for the first time! Then, first period was homeroom. Mdm Chen told us to move our tables to exam format. Was abit annoyed already cause i wasted my time arranging those tables and chairs when it wasn't my duty. After that, when everyone started packing their tables, they threw their decoration near the dustbin on the floor just like that. Like there would be a maid to help them pick it up and throw it away. I couldn't stand it so LydiaChin and i took the papers and went to the recyling bin to throw it away. My goodness! Made two trips. By then, Ms Tan came already. I suppose she was quite angry cause we came in late but it wasn't even our fault. She recap history with us. After that, something happened which i don't think i will want to type it out. Okay, forget it. Stayed back for drama project then went home. Brought most of my books home as well. :) Am i putting on a strong front? Why am i forced to smile? Just to assure others that i'm happy and well?
You seemed to change. Maybe it was me. But i changed back to the same Lydia already. What''s wrong with you? I don't seem to know you at all. You're just not the same. You won't know what my feelings are. Even if you know, you won't care. You don't listen to me. I really wonder sometimes if you're my friend. You treat others so well. Maybe this is your way of treating your friends. So i can't blame you. But can't you ever spare a single thought for me? You asked me about my feelings just cause you wanna know. When i tell you, you won't say a single thing. You'll just look away and be distracted by something. And if i don't tell you my feelings, you'll go around blaming me, telling others what i did. If i'm sad or something, you'll be irritated by me. Can't people be sad? I mean, you don't expect people to be happy all the time right. I don't understand. But i don't want to, anymore. How silly can i get. Thinking you were my true friend.
Oh, before i forget, Happy 8th Month, Sharmaine!
|
|
|
promised.
Oh look! Exams are coming and i'm still blogging! How nice. Okay, whatever. :)
When was the last time i blogged? Oh, Sunday. So, i shall blog about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today. Monday was fine i guess. We played badminton on Monday! :)) I love badminton! Science and Maths was boring. Dance was nice! We watched a movie. Haha, i forgot what its called. Oh ya. I went to Sharmaine's house on Monday! When we were leaving, i saw Eunice sitting at the sunken foyer so i decided to call her. 'EUNICE!' She said she had got extra tickets to SI Results! OMGOMG. Of course i wanna go! She told me to go home immediately to get prepared. But since i promised Sharmaine i would be going to her house, i can't back out. So, i went to Sharmaine's house and RUSHED home. By the time i reached home, it was 4.40. My sister was meeting her friends at 5. So i bathed quickly and get changed. We left home at 5.10 i think. Cause my sister was sort of experimenting around with her belts and me. Oh, conclusion : I don't suit belts. haha! Then we set off to meet the others and went to Indoor stadium! I shouted till my throat was sore. But it went back to normal the next day. Jon lost! )): Nevermind! He's the winner in my heart! And i will be buying his album. :D Reached home at 11.45!
Had p.e on tuesday and played badminton again! :) Sang Felisa a birthday song near the end of the period! :DD Happy Birthday Felisa! <3>I went to my grandma's house after school! Miss my grandma and cousin too much, you see. lol. Went home at 10. :D
We watched this movie during music. It was quite nice i think. Ms Chen went through the comprehension paper with us during English. I hope i can pass my english! :D I stayed back with Carina after school. Went to her house, had one-to-one talk, walked to Bedok Library, met Bestfriend, Emily and Huangyee. Studied, went home. :D lol.
Today started so well! Till i thought i would be able to enjoy this whole day. But no. I went up to do duty with Lydia Chin. We swept till it was so clean for the first time. We arranged the tables till its so nice too, for the first time! Then, first period was homeroom. Mdm Chen told us to move our tables to exam format. Was abit annoyed already cause i wasted my time arranging those tables and chairs when it wasn't my duty. After that, when everyone started packing their tables, they threw their decoration near the dustbin on the floor just like that. Like there would be a maid to help them pick it up and throw it away. I couldn't stand it so LydiaChin and i took the papers and went to the recyling bin to throw it away. My goodness! Made two trips. By then, Ms Tan came already. I suppose she was quite angry cause we came in late but it wasn't even our fault. She recap history with us. After that, something happened which i don't think i will want to type it out. Okay, forget it. Stayed back for drama project then went home. Brought most of my books home as well. :) Am i putting on a strong front? Why am i forced to smile? Just to assure others that i'm happy and well?
You seemed to change. Maybe it was me. But i changed back to the same Lydia already. What''s wrong with you? I don't seem to know you at all. You're just not the same. You won't know what my feelings are. Even if you know, you won't care. You don't listen to me. I really wonder sometimes if you're my friend. You treat others so well. Maybe this is your way of treating your friends. So i can't blame you. But can't you ever spare a single thought for me? You asked me about my feelings just cause you wanna know. When i tell you, you won't say a single thing. You'll just look away and be distracted by something. And if i don't tell you my feelings, you'll go around blaming me, telling others what i did. If i'm sad or something, you'll be irritated by me. Can't people be sad? I mean, you don't expect people to be happy all the time right. I don't understand. But i don't want to, anymore. How silly can i get. Thinking you were my true friend.
Oh, before i forget, Happy 8th Month, Sharmaine!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was wal...
ECP!
written by roxanejust now, lydia and i went for tu...
beautiful awakening.
This is for you, my best friend, the one person i ...
Forbidden City : The potrait of an empress.
I can't pay attention in class! Oh no. Should i ch...
the funfun days-
Surprising Holiday
Quiz :DD
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|