welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I can't pay attention in class! Oh no. Should i change place? Maybe i should. ): I don't know what to do! Exams are coming so soon! About two weeks only? I haven't really started on my revision. Disaster! I think i should keep other things aside and focus only on my studies. I hope i can. Let's pray hard! :DD

I really wanna keep those things to the back of my brains.
Maybe i've been too sensitive lately.
I mean, can't you take a joke?
You always joke too.
Regardless of what others feel.
You don't even know when you hurt people's feelings.
I know you care, but it's just wrong.
Its all my fault. So i'll apologise.
SORRY.