Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
Surprising Holiday
This holiday was fine. Not as bad as i thought. First, on Thursday which is Teacher's Day, the old friends met up! :)) Namely, Roxane, Samantha, Almanda and Jolene. :) And me larh. Lol. We went to find Teachers. Then we went to Roxane's house after like 3 hours? Play play, went home. Was fun! :D On Friday, Sister and i went to Grandma's house! Ahhh. I love her cooking. Missed it! I miss the neighbourhood too! I stayed there all my life. Till beginning of P6, i went to live with my mom. Is like, i practically knew the whole neighbourhood. So even if i went out at 12 midnight, i needn't fear. Cause there would be people i know all around. :( I misssssss it. Saturday and Sunday was as usual. BUT! I went to Mr De's concert on Saturday. So nice larh! I can hear the horn! LOL. I told Tella this then she said, ' Of course can hear '. Cause its loud, you see. So i was quite retarded when i said that. :) I completed my homework by Monday. I studied History on Monday too! :D On Tuesday, Shuit Teng came my house since we were supposed to do History. We just divide the work and ended up playing and laughing at the slightest thing.
Wednesday, I spent my day in Geog tutorial and Band. Thursday, there's band too. But it was FUN! CCPS juniors came! :) So cute larh. P3, 4 and 5. Carina taught the P3 and 4s i think. Then Tharshini and i taught P5s. They all so smart and talkative. Hahah. Oh, when i reached home, i thought i was going to die. I'm serious. My mom's stupid boyfriend smoked infront of me everytime. Within 30 minutes, he can smoke 3 sticks of it. So irritating. Then i had chest pains. I cried myself to sleep cause i kept thinking i was dying. Quite stupid maybe but its scary. Okay, enough.
Yesterday was funfunfun! My drama group, LydiaChin, Noelle and Huangyee, went to Bras Basah to buy stuff to make the props for our 'exam'. Lydiachin was acting bimbotic when we're at Bras Basah. So funny! I saw my scrapbook materials! I was so elated. But guess what. It cost $49.90 i think. So expensive ): Anyway, we went to Suntec for lunch. Since we bought hair spray, we went to the toilet and sprayed! Red and Glittery. LOL. We sprayed Huangyee's hair with glitter since her sister didn't allow. Then, Lydiachin capped the wrong bottle with the glitter cap. Noelle sprayed Huangyee's hair with the wrong bottle! Huangyee's hair was red. But its nice! :D Then we went Lydia's house after that. Did about 3/4 of our project then went home. I love my drama group! :DD I'd never had so much fun before. THANKS! :D
Oh! I have announcements! LOL. 1. I will be closing my second earhole. 2. I will be getting my new phone next week probably. 3. I have my own mouthpiece. :))
|
|
|
Surprising Holiday
This holiday was fine. Not as bad as i thought. First, on Thursday which is Teacher's Day, the old friends met up! :)) Namely, Roxane, Samantha, Almanda and Jolene. :) And me larh. Lol. We went to find Teachers. Then we went to Roxane's house after like 3 hours? Play play, went home. Was fun! :D On Friday, Sister and i went to Grandma's house! Ahhh. I love her cooking. Missed it! I miss the neighbourhood too! I stayed there all my life. Till beginning of P6, i went to live with my mom. Is like, i practically knew the whole neighbourhood. So even if i went out at 12 midnight, i needn't fear. Cause there would be people i know all around. :( I misssssss it. Saturday and Sunday was as usual. BUT! I went to Mr De's concert on Saturday. So nice larh! I can hear the horn! LOL. I told Tella this then she said, ' Of course can hear '. Cause its loud, you see. So i was quite retarded when i said that. :) I completed my homework by Monday. I studied History on Monday too! :D On Tuesday, Shuit Teng came my house since we were supposed to do History. We just divide the work and ended up playing and laughing at the slightest thing.
Wednesday, I spent my day in Geog tutorial and Band. Thursday, there's band too. But it was FUN! CCPS juniors came! :) So cute larh. P3, 4 and 5. Carina taught the P3 and 4s i think. Then Tharshini and i taught P5s. They all so smart and talkative. Hahah. Oh, when i reached home, i thought i was going to die. I'm serious. My mom's stupid boyfriend smoked infront of me everytime. Within 30 minutes, he can smoke 3 sticks of it. So irritating. Then i had chest pains. I cried myself to sleep cause i kept thinking i was dying. Quite stupid maybe but its scary. Okay, enough.
Yesterday was funfunfun! My drama group, LydiaChin, Noelle and Huangyee, went to Bras Basah to buy stuff to make the props for our 'exam'. Lydiachin was acting bimbotic when we're at Bras Basah. So funny! I saw my scrapbook materials! I was so elated. But guess what. It cost $49.90 i think. So expensive ): Anyway, we went to Suntec for lunch. Since we bought hair spray, we went to the toilet and sprayed! Red and Glittery. LOL. We sprayed Huangyee's hair with glitter since her sister didn't allow. Then, Lydiachin capped the wrong bottle with the glitter cap. Noelle sprayed Huangyee's hair with the wrong bottle! Huangyee's hair was red. But its nice! :D Then we went Lydia's house after that. Did about 3/4 of our project then went home. I love my drama group! :DD I'd never had so much fun before. THANKS! :D
Oh! I have announcements! LOL. 1. I will be closing my second earhole. 2. I will be getting my new phone next week probably. 3. I have my own mouthpiece. :))
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Quiz :DD
the split
goodbye ;
memorable experience.
photos!
GO BAND! :)
i'd wished everything would end-
funny story ;
Life is more than just studying and making friends...
i don't think i can.
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|