Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
lovely surprises.
Mm. I am back again! :) History on Monday was disastrous! I didn't know everything. Omg, i know i'm gonna fail. Nevermind. I always have my ca marks to pull me up! Lol. After our paper, Mr Tan came and told us to proceed to AV Theatrette for some Geography thing. So we went, and waited for half an hour before we could leave. I went home with Carissa. Took a bath, prepared and went to tuition. Surprisingly, the air-con wasn't too strong. Probably because i had my jacket on. HAHAH. Went home. Chatted with Carina, studied with her then hung up. I went to sleep! Lol. I'd wanted to get up 10 minutes later! Guess what. I woke up 2 hours later. haha! I'm such a lazy pig, as you can see.
Geography paper today! I was so scared. With the pains in my stomach cause of cramps, i doubt i'll even pass. Sigh. Had oral after that. My heart was thumping loudly! I could hear it. The teacher was rather friendly. I got mixed up! Lol. I mixed english and chinese together. Oh gosh. She was smiling still so i might get a pass at least. :) Went to my grandma's house after that. Oh, i am still at my grandma's house. :)) Today is such a warmwarmwarm day! ): Heard that my grandma will be leaving Singapore on Friday night to Genting! I wanna go tooooo. ( that's what i said ) My auntie was like, ' all the old people, you go for what. ' HAHAH. I might consider coming here again on Friday to baby-sit my cousin. Sigh. My grandma wants to go to city Plaza's saloon to 'make' her hair. Since i'd planned to layer my hair more and to cut thinner, i decided to follow her too. So here i am now. With my super thin and straight hair. Lol! I don't know how the lady did it without a hair straightener. Its quite boring now. I am waiting for 5.30! So i can go fetch my cousin from her childcare. Maybe i should go now, to open my maths book and study.
Haha, alright. Goodbye! Ah, i can't wait for exams to be gone! But results will come knocking on our door soon. Oh no. ):
|
|
|
lovely surprises.
Mm. I am back again! :) History on Monday was disastrous! I didn't know everything. Omg, i know i'm gonna fail. Nevermind. I always have my ca marks to pull me up! Lol. After our paper, Mr Tan came and told us to proceed to AV Theatrette for some Geography thing. So we went, and waited for half an hour before we could leave. I went home with Carissa. Took a bath, prepared and went to tuition. Surprisingly, the air-con wasn't too strong. Probably because i had my jacket on. HAHAH. Went home. Chatted with Carina, studied with her then hung up. I went to sleep! Lol. I'd wanted to get up 10 minutes later! Guess what. I woke up 2 hours later. haha! I'm such a lazy pig, as you can see.
Geography paper today! I was so scared. With the pains in my stomach cause of cramps, i doubt i'll even pass. Sigh. Had oral after that. My heart was thumping loudly! I could hear it. The teacher was rather friendly. I got mixed up! Lol. I mixed english and chinese together. Oh gosh. She was smiling still so i might get a pass at least. :) Went to my grandma's house after that. Oh, i am still at my grandma's house. :)) Today is such a warmwarmwarm day! ): Heard that my grandma will be leaving Singapore on Friday night to Genting! I wanna go tooooo. ( that's what i said ) My auntie was like, ' all the old people, you go for what. ' HAHAH. I might consider coming here again on Friday to baby-sit my cousin. Sigh. My grandma wants to go to city Plaza's saloon to 'make' her hair. Since i'd planned to layer my hair more and to cut thinner, i decided to follow her too. So here i am now. With my super thin and straight hair. Lol! I don't know how the lady did it without a hair straightener. Its quite boring now. I am waiting for 5.30! So i can go fetch my cousin from her childcare. Maybe i should go now, to open my maths book and study.
Haha, alright. Goodbye! Ah, i can't wait for exams to be gone! But results will come knocking on our door soon. Oh no. ):
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
I'm back! Don't get me wrong. I finished my revisi...
Ah, i hate myself. Exams are starting in a day's t...
L&R private limited?
promised.
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was wal...
ECP!
written by roxanejust now, lydia and i went for tu...
beautiful awakening.
This is for you, my best friend, the one person i ...
Forbidden City : The potrait of an empress.
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|