Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
pretty baby -
Went out with Emily and Phyllis today! :D We went town; Wisma and Taka. We walked here and there till our legs became tired. Phyllis and Emily bought presents for Lynette, Sharmaine and Carina. Went outside Ngee Ann City to watch basketball matches. Walked further down to see others dancing. At 4.15pm, Emily and Phyllis went to Joelle's brother's birthday party. I walked everywhere to wait for my auntie. Met her and we went in Taka to find furryfurry scarf. Haha. After that, we went Sushi Tei to have dinner. The food was so filling! Super nice. Halfway through, sister came and ate. Ooh, I had watermelon sherbet for dessert. It sort of tasted refreshing. Lol. Was trying out some food which I'd never tried before. Auntie laughed at me, saying I look like food expert. Lol. :X We then went Wisma to shop. We only went into Topshop and Forever21. Tops there don't really suit me. Either too big or not nice. Heh. Sister bought a top from Forever21, and another top from Topshop. It costed $72 altogether. Since I didn't buy anything, auntie gave me $72 so I can go shop for suitable things. Lol.
Auntie had headache, so we didn't shop anymore. Took cab, drop auntie off, then went to SGH to visit paternal grandpa. He was sleeping so we sat on the chair waiting for daddy. Was feeling tired and bored. Wanted to take picture! But sister's phone's camera can't zoom out. It was so zoomed in. Haha. I just love today! :D Ooh, I realised I can actually call my auntie every Sunday to ask her bring us out! Yay! :D After visiting grandpa, daddy's friend fetched us home. His car is super cool la! We were like 'woah'. Haha. I felt tired so I took a short nap. Reached home at 9.30pm? :D Bored now. Lol. I shall try going websites to see what I can buy. :D
The visits to hospital makes me feel so sad la. I had the urge of growing up quickly so I can at least provide some money for the bills. Must cost a lot. Grandpa seemed so much in pain the last time I saw him. He was much better today. He was so cute today! Haha. Daddy was 'massaging' his hands. He stopped for a while and grandpa was like, reaching out his hands to ask daddy massage more? Lol. So adorable. Heh.
|
|
|
pretty baby -
Went out with Emily and Phyllis today! :D We went town; Wisma and Taka. We walked here and there till our legs became tired. Phyllis and Emily bought presents for Lynette, Sharmaine and Carina. Went outside Ngee Ann City to watch basketball matches. Walked further down to see others dancing. At 4.15pm, Emily and Phyllis went to Joelle's brother's birthday party. I walked everywhere to wait for my auntie. Met her and we went in Taka to find furryfurry scarf. Haha. After that, we went Sushi Tei to have dinner. The food was so filling! Super nice. Halfway through, sister came and ate. Ooh, I had watermelon sherbet for dessert. It sort of tasted refreshing. Lol. Was trying out some food which I'd never tried before. Auntie laughed at me, saying I look like food expert. Lol. :X We then went Wisma to shop. We only went into Topshop and Forever21. Tops there don't really suit me. Either too big or not nice. Heh. Sister bought a top from Forever21, and another top from Topshop. It costed $72 altogether. Since I didn't buy anything, auntie gave me $72 so I can go shop for suitable things. Lol.
Auntie had headache, so we didn't shop anymore. Took cab, drop auntie off, then went to SGH to visit paternal grandpa. He was sleeping so we sat on the chair waiting for daddy. Was feeling tired and bored. Wanted to take picture! But sister's phone's camera can't zoom out. It was so zoomed in. Haha. I just love today! :D Ooh, I realised I can actually call my auntie every Sunday to ask her bring us out! Yay! :D After visiting grandpa, daddy's friend fetched us home. His car is super cool la! We were like 'woah'. Haha. I felt tired so I took a short nap. Reached home at 9.30pm? :D Bored now. Lol. I shall try going websites to see what I can buy. :D
The visits to hospital makes me feel so sad la. I had the urge of growing up quickly so I can at least provide some money for the bills. Must cost a lot. Grandpa seemed so much in pain the last time I saw him. He was much better today. He was so cute today! Haha. Daddy was 'massaging' his hands. He stopped for a while and grandpa was like, reaching out his hands to ask daddy massage more? Lol. So adorable. Heh.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
lips of an angel ;
a thousand miles away.
Right, so I'm going to 2.5. Where there's complete...
its the same,
girl next door.
when it all falls apart ;
hatred.
a moment like this ;
Here is a quiz that roxane asked me to do.7 random...
what's left -
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|