welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

hatred.

Ah! I am having a headache now! Just came home from band and dinner with Beatrice, Carina, Huangyee, Alex and Veronica! :D Band was alright. I realised, our mind can actually tell our body to do things. Lol! I know its abit too slow to realise that but oh well. Haha. I was sort of keeping my mind straight by 'telling' it I can do it. Do it, the 'it' means playing St. Petersburg with the whole band. Amazingly, I was able to play it well. Not for the whole piece, but at least almost all. After that, the seniors came in to join us. We tried this piece called 'Highlights from Shrek 2', If I'm not wrong. Clarissa was humming to me the tune so I can try it well. Hahah. It was not as difficult as it had seemed. :D Juniors went off earlier than seniors. (: Went to eat dinner than came home.

Yesterday
Band was the same? Eh no no. Sorry, got confused. Um, oh! We had a one-to-one sectional practise with our seniors! Was very fun! Carina had one-to-one with Tella, Tharshini had one-to-one with Beck, while I had a one-to-one with Clarissa. She's quite fun! Lol. Juniors were once again, allowed to be dismissed before seniors. Haha. Reached home, blahblah. Called all the onsixers who had purchased the class tee to remind them to come to collect it. Then, I called Emily. Conferenced with Phyllis after a while. We flooded each other's testimonials. So fun! Heh. Phyllis hung up at around 11+ or 12+ cause her phone no batt. Talked to Emily till 12 going to 1 when the phone line suddenly got cut off, cause her phone no batt. Lol. I was so scared la! I was all alone at home, with ALL the lights off, imagine. I was talking to Olivia online, so I asked if I can call her. Haha! We talked till 1 plus before hanging up, to sleeeeep.
Woke up, blah. Went to bathe at 10.30, and I saw the lizard near the toilet door! It seemed like its still alive. My toilet has two doors. You know, like one connected to my room, and another one connected to the kitchen. I went in the toilet from my room. I closed and saw the lizard! So scary la! I didn't dare open the door again cause the lizard will probably crawl in my room. I went out from to the kitchen. I wrote a note about the lizard, and ask others not to open my bedroom main door so hardly, cause it will cause the toilet door to be opened a little. But guess what. I reached home, opened my bedroom door lightly, and found out my toilet door was opened. Wth! I went in the toilet from the kitchen to see if the lizard is still there. Its not! I guessed the lizard is somewhere in my room now, although i don't know where it is. I will be spending the night in the living room. Don't care. Stupid lizard. Why come near me. So irritating.
Oh man, I am talking to myself. Lol! :X

I'm starting to doubt this 'phrase'. You know, lots of people tell you, 'what you do to others, is what the others will do to you.' But i doubt its true. Imagine treating your friend not badly, and that friend treat you nicely only when she has no one.