welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

a thousand miles away.

My eyes are closing any moment from now. Today was a longlonglong day! I met my maternal grandma in the bus so we could go SGH to visit my paternal grandpa. Reached there at 12.25 and went off at 1.30 I think. We went to the canteen to have lunch first since its raining. Grandma suggested going to auntie's(godma) house since its nearby. Called mama(my aunite) to check if she's at home. She said she's coming home and told us to go there first. We stayed outside her door for a few mnutes. I was telling grandma about last night's 4-D! Mummy bought this numbers. The first prize was almost identical! Except for the second number. I ask mummy how much will she win if the number she bought was identical. She said $28, 000! My money flown away! ): Then grandma told me if she win her numbers, she'll get $40, 000! She said she will have to 'give' the money out to her five children, husband, mum, and her three granddaughters! HAHA. I was like, 'give me $1000! yeah!' She said she'll only give me $500. Lol. Super funny. So while waiting for my auntie to come back, I was figuring how much my grandma will have left, after giving the money away. Grandma said ' haiyorh. you wait until i win la. (laughs)' Haha.

Auntie came, then blah blah. She gave me an adorable black dress. Grandma thought it would be appropriate for the wedding dinner on 1st Dec. She gave two skirts as well. Haha. I had to take bus back from her house which is at Redhill! My goodness. I took bus 14 and I only reached my destination after 1h 15min later. Lol. Took bus 9 than reached home. It was raining very heavily and I got wet. Haha.

Band tomorrow! Will be wearing onesix class tee! (i think) Going out with Roxane tomorrow too. Sorry Sharmaine! I'll go with you another time! (: I know you can't wait!