welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

girl next door.

I'm bored now, so I decided to blog again. I took a 3hour nap yesterday, since I was really tired. Sister came home around 8.30pm, I think. I showed her the picture of myself wearing that dress. Lol! She was like, 'How much is it?' and 'Buy it!' She claims there's a wedding dinner on the 1st of December. I shall go see other dresses before buying one. :) Sister rebonded her hair again! Like don't-know-how-many times already! Perhaps the fourth. I actually thought of rebonding my hair la, haha. But I'm afraid it'll spoil my hair, or it wouldn't look good. I told my grandma about it, when she brought me to hair salon the last time. She said she'll bring me to the hair salon again during CNY so I can have a temporary rebonding! How nice! :D When I was sleeping on my bed, (yes, the lizard is still in the toilet.)Sister told me to quickly get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Wth, she's so so so mad. Ohmygoodness. I am very bored, lol. I should go rent a few storybooks to keep me occupied for the rest of the weekends, and weekdays when there's no band.