Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
It seems to me that my mum don't really care much. Take Tuesday for instance, I was asking her about the ingredients and the steps for fried rice. I was just double-checking. Then, she told me to go ask my home econs teacher. So I got annoyed and looked away, continued doing my stuff. So somehow, she got the message that I'm not supposed to ask my teacher, and she asked, ' is it a test?' thrice. Haha, I didn't felt like replying what. So I said, 'ya la.' Then she started telling me, but because I was mad, I didn't listened and tried to memorise it. But nevermind, fried rice is easy to cook, so it should be okay. I wouldn't mind getting another zero for my practical but I just don't want any of my subjects to fail. I'd a lesson learnt last year, for not bringing my apron during practical, how smart. Haha. And Home Econs was the only subject which I'd failed. So imagine, if I were to bring my apron, I could have gotten a lot more marks! Haha. But nevermind, I was contented with my marks since it was so much better as compared to my MYEs.
Band was normal. Section sectionals on March Together on Monday. It wasn't that difficult la, haha. Just that the tempo is fast, so its rather difficult for me because my brain works very s-l-o-w-l-y. Haha. Class comm training today was... I forgot the word. It was so boring, and I'd wanted to skipped it. But since my friends went, I went too! I almost fell asleep, haha. CNY shopping not done yet. Oh, Mr De sent 'Pirates' and I found out we're supposed to play it. Its the 'newer' version of 'Pirates' that the seniors are currently playing. So its not really the same. Piece lasted for 7minutes plus, haha. It sounded really nice, not very similar to seniors' 'Pirates'. Anyway, Happy happy 16th birthday, Audrey! Loves.
|
|
It seems to me that my mum don't really care much. Take Tuesday for instance, I was asking her about the ingredients and the steps for fried rice. I was just double-checking. Then, she told me to go ask my home econs teacher. So I got annoyed and looked away, continued doing my stuff. So somehow, she got the message that I'm not supposed to ask my teacher, and she asked, ' is it a test?' thrice. Haha, I didn't felt like replying what. So I said, 'ya la.' Then she started telling me, but because I was mad, I didn't listened and tried to memorise it. But nevermind, fried rice is easy to cook, so it should be okay. I wouldn't mind getting another zero for my practical but I just don't want any of my subjects to fail. I'd a lesson learnt last year, for not bringing my apron during practical, how smart. Haha. And Home Econs was the only subject which I'd failed. So imagine, if I were to bring my apron, I could have gotten a lot more marks! Haha. But nevermind, I was contented with my marks since it was so much better as compared to my MYEs.
Band was normal. Section sectionals on March Together on Monday. It wasn't that difficult la, haha. Just that the tempo is fast, so its rather difficult for me because my brain works very s-l-o-w-l-y. Haha. Class comm training today was... I forgot the word. It was so boring, and I'd wanted to skipped it. But since my friends went, I went too! I almost fell asleep, haha. CNY shopping not done yet. Oh, Mr De sent 'Pirates' and I found out we're supposed to play it. Its the 'newer' version of 'Pirates' that the seniors are currently playing. So its not really the same. Piece lasted for 7minutes plus, haha. It sounded really nice, not very similar to seniors' 'Pirates'. Anyway, Happy happy 16th birthday, Audrey! Loves.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
I'm watching Mr Bean now, and I think he's... well...
Band yesterday was somehow quite hilarious. Haha. ...
Today was homework day! I did my Maths, Science, a...
Camp CORRI was awesome! I'd never thought I'll hav...
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blog...
Yesterday was somewhat funny and retarded. You see...
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is a joyous season and its round the cor...
I'm feeling contented and glad now. I have, at las...
Sorry, but I'm tempted to blog. Haha. Okay, I prom...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|