Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blogger no smilies! Not fun anymore, haha. Okay, anyway. Got up at 9am, and got ready. Went to the traffic light to meet Carissa. We ate a light breakfast, then proceeded on to buy our camp stuff. Got my cute little mini shampoo, and soap first. We wanted to get mosquito/insect patches since insect repellent attracts sandflies. But its waaaayy too expensive. Carissa was being so sick when we were queueing up to pay for our stuff. She started talking about condoms. Lol.Cause the condoms were like just at the counter and she started talking about it! And I was pointing at the MENTOS new packaging, saying, ' hey, this is so cute and small and thin! (touches)' She didn't reply lah, she glanced, and we walked away since we paid already. Then she said, 'omg, i thought you were talking about the condom package.' HA. Lol. She's too mesmerized by condoms. AHAH. Okay, anyway. We went all around for i-don't-know-what. Oh wait, I know. We walked around cause we were waiting for Sportslink and Challenger to open. So, we went to Popular and began reading. Lalalala. We went down to Challenger, looked around then went to Sportslink. Begun our 'search for the $16 trackpants'! HAHA. So fun. Ya, then I found one, but it cost $14.90! I didn't care lah, so I went to try it. Carissa said I don't look weird so I took it! Lol. After that, we went home. Blah blah. OH. I wanna say something interesting! Interesting for me. Haha. See, outside my room's toilet, there's this brown cupboard and then. I saw a few brochures on TP courses. I took it and looked through. There were four brochures; Engineering School, Applied Science School, Information Technology School, and Design School. As expected, I only read the Engineering and Design ones. I thought it was rather interesting! Haha. Oh man, I'm thinking tooooo far ahead.
Oh then I left my house at 2.20pm to meet them at Tanah Merah Inter. We went to Expo instead of Esplanade. Practised and added moves. It was a great success! Haha. The only thing I'm looking forward to, is the campfire night. Ahaha. After the whole thing, we went to Rocky Master to have pizza! So we were discussing, when the pizza is served, we'll sing a Happy Birthday song to Rachael although her birthday is on the 23rd of Jan :) The other group of teens joined in too! HAHA. So fun! We ate, and took photos. Went home after that. So that was my daaaay :D I think I'm gonna pack my camp bag now, haha.
Hey, is Drew Seeley cute? :D I think he is. AHAHAH. He sings quite nice too lah! :D:D:D Camp CORRI tomorrow! :) Campfire night campfire night! Lol. Oh you know what! I heard that even if we're having our period, the teachers will still make us kayak. But you know what. I'm not gonna do it. If she/they force me, I'll say, 'then what will you do if I stain?' HAHA. :D I don't care, I'm just not gonna go in the waterrrrr. Goodbye water.
|
|
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blogger no smilies! Not fun anymore, haha. Okay, anyway. Got up at 9am, and got ready. Went to the traffic light to meet Carissa. We ate a light breakfast, then proceeded on to buy our camp stuff. Got my cute little mini shampoo, and soap first. We wanted to get mosquito/insect patches since insect repellent attracts sandflies. But its waaaayy too expensive. Carissa was being so sick when we were queueing up to pay for our stuff. She started talking about condoms. Lol.Cause the condoms were like just at the counter and she started talking about it! And I was pointing at the MENTOS new packaging, saying, ' hey, this is so cute and small and thin! (touches)' She didn't reply lah, she glanced, and we walked away since we paid already. Then she said, 'omg, i thought you were talking about the condom package.' HA. Lol. She's too mesmerized by condoms. AHAH. Okay, anyway. We went all around for i-don't-know-what. Oh wait, I know. We walked around cause we were waiting for Sportslink and Challenger to open. So, we went to Popular and began reading. Lalalala. We went down to Challenger, looked around then went to Sportslink. Begun our 'search for the $16 trackpants'! HAHA. So fun. Ya, then I found one, but it cost $14.90! I didn't care lah, so I went to try it. Carissa said I don't look weird so I took it! Lol. After that, we went home. Blah blah. OH. I wanna say something interesting! Interesting for me. Haha. See, outside my room's toilet, there's this brown cupboard and then. I saw a few brochures on TP courses. I took it and looked through. There were four brochures; Engineering School, Applied Science School, Information Technology School, and Design School. As expected, I only read the Engineering and Design ones. I thought it was rather interesting! Haha. Oh man, I'm thinking tooooo far ahead.
Oh then I left my house at 2.20pm to meet them at Tanah Merah Inter. We went to Expo instead of Esplanade. Practised and added moves. It was a great success! Haha. The only thing I'm looking forward to, is the campfire night. Ahaha. After the whole thing, we went to Rocky Master to have pizza! So we were discussing, when the pizza is served, we'll sing a Happy Birthday song to Rachael although her birthday is on the 23rd of Jan :) The other group of teens joined in too! HAHA. So fun! We ate, and took photos. Went home after that. So that was my daaaay :D I think I'm gonna pack my camp bag now, haha.
Hey, is Drew Seeley cute? :D I think he is. AHAHAH. He sings quite nice too lah! :D:D:D Camp CORRI tomorrow! :) Campfire night campfire night! Lol. Oh you know what! I heard that even if we're having our period, the teachers will still make us kayak. But you know what. I'm not gonna do it. If she/they force me, I'll say, 'then what will you do if I stain?' HAHA. :D I don't care, I'm just not gonna go in the waterrrrr. Goodbye water.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Yesterday was somewhat funny and retarded. You see...
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is a joyous season and its round the cor...
I'm feeling contented and glad now. I have, at las...
Sorry, but I'm tempted to blog. Haha. Okay, I prom...
Mummy brought sister and I to school today to get ...
Today was a funny day, haha. Went to meet Lydia at...
TuesdayBand chalet was a blast! Not many came thou...
HELLOOO. Haha, first entry I started with a greeti...
I think I'm gonna blog as much as I can now. I won...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|